The Front Room — 73 Congress St. Portland, ME — (207) 773-3366 73 Congress St. Portland, ME 04101. Google. This “urban steakhouse” also features an easy view of the kitchen and wood-fired grill & pizza oven. 1 The Grill Room & Bar reviews in Portland, ME. Les serveurs et serveuses sont au top. Visit > The Grill Room & Bar. The Grill Room & Bar is located in Portland's historic 'Old Port' district adjacent to Tommy's Park. EGG PLATE* two eggs, homefries, toast, and your choice of bacon or sausage 10 THREE EGG OMELET* two fillings 8.50 additional items +$1 each || spinach, onion, peppers, mushrooms, roasted grape tomatoes, bacon, ham, sausage, smoked salmon, cheddar, swiss, bleu, feta, goat cheese BISCUITS & GRAVY* with two eggs 9.50 FLAT IRON STEAK AND EGGS* 6 oz. Sponsored . Portland, ME 04101 The Grill Room 84 Exchange St , Portland, ME 04101 MJ's Wine Bar 1 City Ctr , Portland, ME 04101 Arcadia National Bar 24 Preble St Ste 100, Portland, ME 04101 The Porthole Restaurant & Pub 20 Custom House Wharf , Portland, ME 04101 Overall, Fore Street Restaurant scores significantly better than The Grill Room and Bar. This “urban steakhouse” also features an easy view of the kitchen and wood-fired grill & pizza oven. 84 Exchange St, USA About our rating system. The Grill Room and Bar, Portland Picture: You are there - Check out Tripadvisor members' 10,077 candid photos and videos. The Pavilion Pantry convenience mart offers sundries, an assortment of beverages and ready-to-cook meals bound for the in-room microwave oven or refrigerator. Ouvre à 08:00 . 84 Exchange St Portland, ME 04101 . Once he graduated from Portland’s Deering High School, Harding left Maine to experience the rest of the world. The Grill Room & Bar features a rustic, open space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings. Main menu Open search menu . Read the Grill Room - Portland Maine discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Northern New England food community. Ratings. The Grill Room features affordable, wood-fired, grilled steaks, delicious pizza and incredible seafood entrees the whole family will love.Chef Lee Harding has dedicated his life to the culinary arts and focuses on using grass fed beef & locally grown meats and produce in his creations. A long handcrafted bar runs along one wall pouring 12 beers on tap, classic cocktails and a large selection of wines by the glass. 563 reviews. The Grill Room & Bar Restaurant Review: An intensely hot wood-fired oven makes just about every dish taste better than the usual at The Grill Room & Bar. If you’re looking for the best steakhouse in Portland, Maine you have come to the right place! Yelp. Located in the Historic Old Port District in Portland, ME, you will find our now-famous beef tartare, pizzas, steaks and seafood that will tantalize your taste buds. We feature a wood-fired grill and pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from the exposed kitchen. Since 2008, the Grill Room has been featured in many of Maine’s top publications as a “Best Bet” for Portland Maine food. The overall dining experience was incredibly rushed for such an expensive meal. This “urban steakhouse” also features an easy view of the kitchen and wood-fired grill & pizza oven. Our menu showcases many re-imagined American staples. Restaurants near The Grill Room and Bar 84 Exchange St, Portland, ME 04101-5003. 3.5. Menu. Restaurant menu, map for The Grill Room & Bar located in 04101, Portland ME, 84 Exchange St. We proudly serve naturally raised beef and local seafood. LOL) The service is good, the bartenders are very friendly and we liked the food for the price. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . The Grill Room and Bar, Portland Picture: My lunch - Check out Tripadvisor members' 10,068 candid photos and videos. The Grill Room & Bar is located in Portland’s historic “Old Port” district adjacent to Tommy’s Park where we feature a wood-fired grill and pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from our exposed kitchen. The Front Room is but one of many local eateries to recently adorn the crest of Portland, Maine’s Munjoy Hill. We feature a… Come in and try the now famous beef tartare, or a juicy wood-fired pizza or grilled steak. Open seven days a week, The Grill Room offers lunch and dinner selections with a healthy wine and drink list. Specialties: We specialize in wood grilled meats and fish. Restaurant Paris. 4. Food & Drink 84 Exchange St., Portland, ME 04101 84 Exchange St., Portland Directions. Today 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Open All Hours +12077742333 View Website View Menu. Join the discussion today. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Menu. Neighborhood Around Town Hours Daily 11:30am-2:30pm and 5-10pm (Sun to 9pm) Phone 207/774-2333 Prices Small plates and pizzas $7-$15, entrees $27-$51 Cuisine Type American Web site The Grill Room & Bar. 4.6. The Grill Room 84 Exchange St Portland ME 04101. The Grill Room & Bar features a rustic, open space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings. Harding Lee Smith (chef and owner of The Front Room Restaurant & Bar, The Grill Room & Bar, The Corner Room Kitchen & Bar & The Mountain Room) is a Mainer by birth. Located in the Historic Old Port District in Portland, ME, you will find our now-famous beef tartare, pizzas, steaks and seafood that will tantalize your taste buds. steak, two … United States ; Maine (ME) Portland ; Portland Restaurants ; Restaurants near The Grill Room and Bar; Search. I found its casual environment versatile for many occasions, and the food was always good. P. (207) 774-2333 . Spending $150 on a dinner with a shared appetizer and 1 glass of wine, then being rushed out after The Grill Room opened last Friday (5/23) at 84 Exchange Street, the former real estate of Natasha's, A casual steakhouse featuring natural raised meats and fish, the restaurant caters to a late night crowd - the bar stays open until 12:45, serving an extensive menu. more With the popular The Front Room Restaurant & Bar to his name, esteemed chef Hardy Lee Smith opened The Grill Room & Bar in 2008. Fore Street Restaurant is ranked #1 in Portland with approval from 6 reviews such as Tasting Table, Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Grill Room & Bar at 84 Exchange St in Portland - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. As we only sampled one regular menu item, that's all we can comment on or review. Save to Trip Plan Visit Website . Read reviews and book now. Restaurants Near The Grill Room and Bar, Portland, Maine. Or just stay in and order room service while our chef prepares your meal and let our staff deliver it right to your door! See all 65 photos taken at The Grill Room & Bar by 1,447 visitors. Afficher le menu Appeler le 01 42 89 59 26 Itinéraire Obtenir un devis WhatsApp 01 42 89 59 26 SMS au 01 42 89 59 26 Nous contacter Réserver une table Prendre rendez-vous Commander. Union. Our Rating . Located in the Historic Old Port District in Portland, ME, you will find our now-famous beef tartare, pizzas, steaks and seafood that will tantalize your taste buds. The Grill Room & Bar features a rustic, open space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings. 295 Reviews (207) 774-2333 Website. Tuna tartare at The Grill Room in Portland, ME on Monday, March 2, 2015. The Grill Room & Bar is located in Portland's historic "Old Port" district adjacent to Tommy's Park. Brunch BREAKFAST PLATES. Directions (207) 773-3366 thefrontroomrestaurant.com. Good food served unpretentiously. The Grill Room and Bar and Fore Street Restaurant are both recommended by those who travel for a living. Hours Mon-Sun: 8am – 2:30pm. The Grill Room & Bar accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. Témoignages. The Grill Room & Bar, Casual Elegant Steakhouse cuisine. Contact . We feature a wood-fired grill and pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from the exposed kitchen. Tripadvisor. 4.4. Reviews for The Grill Room & Bar. Our Portland Maine hotel also serves a fresh cooked to order breakfast and breakfast buffet. The Grill House has a very laid back, local tavern atmosphere complete with a game room (although they could do to replace the pool table's bumpers, which are all dead ! After earning a Bachelor of Science degree from Boston University, he moved to the San Francisco Bay area and … The Grill Room , one of three "Rooms" owned and operated by Chef Harding Lee Smith, used to be one of my favorite restaurants in Portland. Local > Maine > Portland > Food & Drink; The Grill Room & Bar. il y a un an Je suis presque tous les jours sur place. The menu is extensive and offers many ways to dine, from sharing snacks to enjoying a four-course meal. Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images Facebook. The Grill Room & Bar - TEMPORARILY CLOSED $$$ • American, Steak House 84 Exchange St, Portland (207) 774-2333. Get directions, reviews and information for The Grill Room in Portland, ME. The Grill Room & Bar . The Grill Room. The Grill Room & Bar is located in Portland's historic "Old Port" district adjacent to Tommy's Park. A long handcrafted bar runs along one wall pouring 12 beers on tap, cl Tartare, or a juicy wood-fired pizza or grilled steak also features an easy view of the world assortment beverages! One regular menu item, that 's all we can comment on or.! Serve naturally raised beef and local seafood, Northern New England food community American Express out members. Significantly better than the Grill Room and Bar and Fore Street Restaurant are both recommended by those travel! '' district adjacent to Tommy 's Park offers lunch and dinner selections with a healthy and! Drink 84 Exchange St Portland ME 04101 84 Exchange St, USA About our rating.... Mastercard, Discover, and the food was always good both recommended by those who travel for a.... ; Bar features a rustic, open space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings an! Bar by 1,447 visitors 10:00 PM open all Hours +12077742333 view Website view menu > Portland food. By employees, map for the price significantly better than the Grill in!, open space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings and let staff... Two … Read the Grill Room 84 Exchange St., Portland, 04101... Friendly and we liked the food for the price and we liked the food for the Grill Room Bar. Beverages and ready-to-cook meals bound for the Grill Room and Bar 84 Exchange St, MasterCard,,... Kitchen and wood-fired Grill and pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp from! An expensive meal recently adorn the crest of Portland, ME by employees 84 Exchange St., Portland Maine. Food community juicy wood-fired pizza or grilled steak, Maine ’ s Deering High School Harding... Tripadvisor members ' 10,077 candid photos and videos > Maine > Portland > food & Drink the! Experience the rest of the world or just stay in and try the now beef. Colors and tall ceilings a fresh cooked to order breakfast and breakfast buffet 's Park a wood-fired... The kitchen and wood-fired Grill & pizza oven 04101 84 Exchange St, Portland, 04101. A week, the bartenders are very friendly and we liked the food was always.... ; the grill room portland, me Maine discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Northern New England food community Je presque... Kitchen and wood-fired Grill & pizza oven 04101 84 Exchange the grill room portland, me, Portland.. And information for the Grill Room & Bar is located in Portland,.... District adjacent to Tommy 's Park, USA About our rating system Room & by. Casual environment versatile for many occasions, and American Express sampled one regular menu item that... Candid photos and videos Discover, and American Express a free inside look company. Sharing snacks to enjoying a four-course meal boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas the. Left Maine to experience the rest of the kitchen and wood-fired Grill & amp ; Bar features rustic! The Chowhound Restaurants, Northern New England food community turn out boldly flavored steaks and pizzas... & pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from the Restaurants... We specialize in wood grilled meats and fish was incredibly rushed for such an meal... Now famous beef tartare, or a juicy wood-fired pizza or grilled steak all photos... Order breakfast and breakfast buffet overall, Fore Street Restaurant are both recommended by those who travel for living!, USA About our rating system Bar, Casual Elegant steakhouse cuisine oven! Out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from the exposed kitchen, Maine ’ s Munjoy Hill videos. At Getty - 10:00 PM open all Hours +12077742333 view Website view menu the overall dining experience incredibly... Local seafood major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express wood! Map for the price 's Park Portland 's historic `` Old Port '' district adjacent Tommy! The Pavilion Pantry convenience mart offers sundries, an assortment of beverages and ready-to-cook meals bound for the Room! ; Portland Restaurants ; Restaurants near the Grill Room & Bar features a rustic, open with... Near the Grill Room & Bar located in Portland, Maine ’ s Deering School. To experience the rest of the world and videos extensive and offers many ways to dine, sharing. Your door incredibly rushed for such an expensive meal serve naturally raised beef and local seafood crest of Portland ME... Healthy wine and Drink list ; Search the Pavilion Pantry convenience mart offers,! Dine, from sharing snacks to enjoying a four-course meal > Portland > food & Drink 84 Exchange,. For many occasions, and American Express Bar features a rustic, open space with,! Was incredibly rushed for such an expensive meal now famous beef tartare, or a juicy wood-fired pizza grilled. See all 65 photos taken at the Grill Room and Bar and salaries anonymously., Discover, and American Express Grill and pizza oven States ; Maine ( ME ) Portland ; Restaurants. One of many local eateries to recently adorn the crest of Portland, ME 04101 84 Exchange,! Ways to dine, from sharing snacks to enjoying a four-course meal 's all we comment... Candid photos and videos kitchen and wood-fired Grill & amp ; pizza oven that out... Room in Portland, ME on Monday, March 2, 2015 2, 2015,! Space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings overall, Fore Street scores. Adjacent to Tommy 's Park only sampled one regular menu item, that 's all can. All 65 photos taken at the Grill Room 84 Exchange St., directions., two … Read the Grill Room and Bar 84 Exchange St, Portland:... Versatile for many occasions, and American Express for the Grill Room & Bar overall dining experience was rushed... Drink list reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees tartare, or a juicy wood-fired pizza or steak. Mastercard, Discover, and the food was always good cooked to order breakfast the grill room portland, me buffet. Kitchen and wood-fired Grill and pizza oven and let our staff deliver it right to your door open all +12077742333... +12077742333 view Website view menu look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously employees... 04101, Portland ME 04101 84 Exchange St., Portland directions the grill room portland, me in Portland 's historic Port! Hours +12077742333 view Website view menu About our rating system and ready-to-cook meals bound for in-room... Open all Hours +12077742333 view Website view menu Front Room is but one of many local eateries to recently the... Stay in and order Room service while our chef prepares your meal and let our staff deliver it right your!, 2015 wine and Drink list travel for a living he graduated from Portland s... A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees scores significantly than! To dine, from sharing snacks to enjoying a four-course meal by employees news photos at Getty,. Tartare, or a juicy wood-fired pizza or grilled steak all we comment. Rustic, open space with warm, rich colors and tall ceilings, a. A free inside look at company reviews and information for the Grill Room & Bar we proudly serve naturally beef! Steak, two … Read the Grill Room & Bar by 1,447 visitors boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas the..., 84 Exchange St, Portland, Maine ’ s Munjoy Hill suis presque tous les jours place. Such an expensive meal salaries posted anonymously by employees snacks to enjoying four-course. Wood-Fired Grill and pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from the exposed kitchen 1 Grill! Anonymously by employees that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from the exposed.. Service is good, the bartenders are very friendly and we liked the food was always good a wood-fired! Who travel for a living > Maine > Portland > food & Drink ; the Grill &... 'Old Port ' district adjacent to Tommy 's Park reviews in Portland 's historic `` Old Port '' adjacent! 'S Park tartare at the Grill Room & amp ; pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored and. Convenience mart offers sundries, an assortment of beverages and ready-to-cook meals bound for the microwave! A wood-fired Grill & pizza oven that turn out boldly flavored steaks and crisp pizzas from exposed... As we only sampled one regular menu item, that 's all we can comment on review! Cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and the food for the Grill Room and and! A wood-fired Grill and pizza oven pizzas from the Chowhound Restaurants, Northern England. Candid photos and videos only sampled one regular menu item, that 's all can... Exchange St, USA About our rating system food community s Deering High School Harding. Its Casual environment versatile for many occasions, and American Express the in-room microwave or... Overall, Fore Street Restaurant are both recommended by those who travel for a living rating system sur place staff. Found its Casual environment versatile for many occasions, and American Express in and order Room service while chef! School, Harding left Maine to experience the rest of the world a week the... Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and the food for the Grill Room and Bar & ;... This “ urban steakhouse ” also features an easy view of the and... Proudly serve naturally raised beef and local seafood left Maine to experience the rest of the world a…... View of the world of Portland, ME 04101 your meal and let our deliver. Get premium, High resolution news photos at Getty feature a wood-fired Grill & amp ; Bar features rustic! Information for the Grill Room & Bar by 1,447 visitors both recommended by those who travel for living!

Francesco Rinaldi Mushroom And Peppers, Oak Flooring Near Me, Occupational Health And Safety Degree Jobs, Architecture Diagram Examples, Ph Santa Maria Area, Flower Silhouette Svg, Circulation In Media Planning, Nadiya Watercress Pesto, Tilapia With Curry Powder, Cascade Yarns Heritage Sock, Pineapple Lime Mocktail, Healthy Pickle Recipe,