Job work-life balance. Here was my most recent feedback about a maintenance request: Jose provides a level of excellence to his…, My son and I toured today with Diana Polanco and we ran into a little incident (wasn't her fault) and she handled it perfectly. We informed the Austin Police Department and requested additional surveillance from their department, we requested our patrol service increase their patrols and keep an eye out for suspicious activity, we sent a notice to each renter of a storage unit and made them aware of the situation and provided additional suggestions for our residents, and we began the installation of metal brackets on each storage unit door to add an extra measure of security. Shopping Malls. At some point, Domain Registry of Canada will send you one if you own a domain. But this is true of Austin overall. The apartments are cheaply built, and I can hear every word…, The leasing staff was very friendly and helpful during my visit. Job culture. Thank you again for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. There's an account with that email address. There is debris, dog hair, litter needs to be removed/cleaned by whomever is contracted to do so.…, I have only been here for a week but I am very please with my decision to rent here. I would highly recommend this place and Lizzie is just the best she listen to your needs and deliver great service always. See current Rent Specials - IMT at The Domain - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,722 - $2,148. Start your life of convenience and luxury here at IMT @ The Domain. Browse IMT-Ghaziabad review by current student. First of all It is one of the best B-schools in India. non-working fixtures and door/window and AC vent. Thank you again. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 4 Tips and reviews. We encourage you to write and share a review on your favorite (or least favorite) cosmetic products on the The Derm Review. April helped us out so much! ....Thanks Miram. Noise from the clubs across the street could be a problem Thursday to Saturday. Description. IMT at the Domain-826 is an accommodation set in Austin 13 km from Texas Memorial Stadium and 13 km from University of Texas at Austin. Management is great - they have been responsive to every request and are down to earth people that value their residents. Please feel free to contact myself: Shannon Lewis, Community Manager, if there is anything else we can do. As we discussed during our conversations, we have voided your renewal and have accepted your notice due to your negative experience. As you can imagine with our large community, it takes constant effort on everyone's part but it is important to us to maintain a beautiful property inside and out as well as always deliver exceptional customer service. Get answers from IMT at The Domain staff and past visitors. The Gallery at Domain is conveniently located within walking distance to Domain Northside, the new shopping epicenter in Austin and considered “The New Uptown” of the city. Thank you again for your time! Get answers from IMT at The Domain staff and past visitors. We are thrilled our team was friendly and provided you with the customer service you deserve. COVID update: Villages at the Domain has updated their hours and services. Find the best rated Austin Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! Get answers from IMT at The Domain staff and past visitors. The inconvenience I have to through every couple weeks. In the unfortunate situations where personal belongings are affected by an event, renters insurance can provide that extra coverage. Here you can vote for our next review. The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. Community Manager, Shannon. The gym is open late and at the hours I go it is very quiet. 3 years ago. We are thrilled to hear that you love our community and our team has exceeded your expectations of customer service.We agree that our location in Austin is ideal and close to nightlife and entertainment. IMT at The Domain Apartments is located at 3001 Esperanza Xing, Austin, TX 78758 in the North Burnett neighborhood. It's great to hear you've experienced excellent customer service from our leasing and maintenance staff, I am excited to share your comments with the team! Reviews; Tests; Tools; Discussions; Deals; Best. If you wish to speak to someone further regarding these concerns, please feel free to contact either our Resident Services Manager, Jillian, or myself at our leasing office or through email: [email protected] We're happy to assist you! Browse photos and learn more about renting at Landing - Imt At Domain. Shannon Lewis, Community Manager. Our maintenance team strives to deliver excellent customer service and a prompt response time. Placements: ... IMT is one of the best B-schools, and it has an exceptional record in the marketing domain. Kennedy, Thank you for your review of IMT at the Domain! Commuting. Awesome! Shoppers will appreciate IMT at The Domain Apartments proximity to Austin Commons, Edge Eleven, and The Domain. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. Welcome to IMT @ The Domain, an amazing apartment community in one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Austin, TX. 86% of people will hesitate to purchase from a business that has negative online reviews. At the same time, a single negative review can cost a business about 30 customers. After power was restored, our team worked throughout the night and were, fortunately, able to get all A/C's back up and running the following morning. I hope you have seen an improvement since your review, but please feel free to contact our management office if you have any additional concerns. Read residents' comments about the area. Our most popular tours and activities. WJS Canada is in no way associated with VIHA. Email me listings and apartment related info. Just bad service, I would never have applied had they had accurate information on their website and actually I never applied for anything since the unit was not available. I made the police report and went to the office to…, I have been a resident here since March 2017. Ask a Question. Convenient to Major Employers and Shopping, Convenient to Restaurants and Entertainment, Salt Water Swimming Pool with Water Feature, Wellness Studio with Strength and Cardio Zone. Thank you for Jose's shout out. We are happy he has given you the customer service you deserve. AND I am close to everything. ...She made the experience very pleasant. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. P. 818.784.4700. By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Hopeless. I was really excited about moving into IMT, but I suppose I dodged a bullet. I appreciate your patience as we work toward a resolution for you, and I welcome you to discuss any concerns or feedback with me directly in the meantime. The office staff has disrespected multiple residents and management keeps them employed. Read residents' comments about the area. I moved out following all their directions. Write a Review . Situated about twelve miles north of Downtown Austin, Domain is within a short distance of the many exciting music venues, museums, bars, and top-notch eateries that Austin is known for. I'm sorry to hear if you have experienced an issue with the garage doors. We're very excited for you to join our community and enjoy the many benefits to living in The Domain. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Imt At Domain 646. Write a Review. With our prime location, you'll never want to leave home. I'm happy to hear that you love the location of IMT @ the Domain and have been able to enjoy the many benefits of our area! Please log in to see if it's visible to you. ** Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. Thank you, Megan ' Community Manager, Hi Kathy, Thank you for expressing your concerns here, and for allowing me to personally speak with you and address this for you. Well color me impressed! Compare frequency and distortion of TVs to make a clearer and more informed decision. Questions & Answers. Residents can also relax at our saltwater pool with a tranquil waterfall. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you. Touted as one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Austin, this premier development gives an all-new meaning to luxurious living. Kennedy, Thank you for your review of IMT at the Domain! $930 - 3,090 Studio - 2 Bed Available Now. Maintenence has always responded to emergencies in a timely manner and at the very least been able to advise by phone in less pressing situations. * MOVE-IN SPECIAL Receive $750 off of first full month's rent for all studio and two-bedroom floorplans if you move-in by 11/30/20! Ratings and reviews of IMT at The Domain in Austin, Texas. Concurrently, I apologize for the frustration that followed with the apartment being leased prior to receiving your application. MONIRBA University of allahabad Placement - Placement is great according to the fees we are paying . I have no idea what I'm paying for. Welcome to IMT at The Domain, another impressive IMT Residential community located in the heart of The Domain District in Austin, Texas.… when…, This place comes with so much hassles. Graph tool. Discussions. Categories: Housing Rental, Apartment Rental. With our prime location, you'll never want to leave home. Two Bedroom Model. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops,wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Residents can also relax at our saltwater pool with a tranquil waterfall. The outside of the apartment may look fancy and comfortable but there are several issues need improvements. In regards to the A/C situation, the city's main plant in our area lost power the evening of June 8th, and it caused our community to lose power as well. Shannon Lewis, Community Manager, Hello and thank you for your review of IMT @ the Domain. Our maintenance team prides itself on delivering excellent customer service and is available for after hour emergencies. I appreciate you taking the time to discuss each of your concerns with me, and am happy we have been able to resolve the maintenance items you have brought to our attention. Questions? We are pet-friendly so your pet and you can enjoy the on-site dog park. Some of the studio, one-, and two-bedroom corporate apartment homes feature elegant granite countertops, wine racks, hardwood-style plank flooring, and stainless studio or black appliances. Overture Domain 55+ Active Adult Apartment... 3100 Kramer Ln, Austin, TX 78758. The Domain. Ratings & reviews of IMT at The Domain in Austin, TX. Be the first to add a review on this property. The place is safe and very fun! We are happy he has given you the customer service you deserve. Placements are one of the reasons to have a strong alumni base, and the other factor is culture. Concurrently, I apologize for the frustration that followed with the … Our management and maintenance team strives to deliver exceptional customer service to ensure your residency with us is as positive as your move in experience. Username and password do not match an active account. It is situated 14 km from Frank Erwin Center - University of Texas and features free WiFi. Very convenient with shopping, transportation, and fun activities! Be aware that they are not friendly or customer service oriented. United States ; Texas (TX) Austin ; Things to Do in Austin ; The Domain; Search. There was a general error. Management. IMT at The Domain 3001 Esperanza Xing Austin TX 78758. The IMT at Domain 6250 in Austin, TX has studio - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1425. Thank you again for taking the correct steps by informing the Austin Police Department of the situation, and for making note of it with the community office as well. Please feel free to contact me at our leasing office at 512-490-0808 or directly through email at [email protected] Thank you, Shannon Lewis, Community Manager, Dear Resident, I'm sorry to hear of your frustration you experienced when reporting a maintenance request over the weekend. We appreciate you as a resident of IMT @ the Domain and strive to continue to deliver the highest quality of customer service our residents deserve! I was planning on signing a short term lease and renew it if I can put up with the living conditions. Email Property Email. Basically costs have gone up while quality has gone down. The Domain is literally like Downtown Austin except for it has free parking and is not around the lake. Maintenance is on top of things and do their best. Thank you for Jose's shout out. Ask a question about working or interviewing at IMT Residential. Questions about IMT Residential. I’m sorry I was not able to speak to you during this time as I am happy to discuss a refund of your application fee. Job security/advancement. Thank you for providing this information regarding your recent application for an apartment with IMT @ the Domain. Don't get duped by the model house. Staff is always friendly and most neighbors are pretty friendly and at the very least quite. All of the staff are friendly and attentive and considering all of the amenities and the location it is an excellent price for an apartment. Call today for apartments in the Domain Austin TX! It is situated 14 km from Frank Erwin Center - University of Texas and features free WiFi. The sprawling Walnut Creek Metropolitan is also convenient to Domain, offering an extensive system of hiking and biking trails as well as a playground and a pool. The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. The trash situation has gone out of control. * *Restrictions apply; offer subject to change at any time. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. People looking for a bargain for living at the Domain should know that you get what you pay for. This Facebook Page is only visible to people who meet a minimum age. Additional Business Details. IMT at The Domain. Greatest staff, up and coming area, affordable luxury what more could you ask for? It's not a bad place to live, but there are definitely drawbacks. Your search results. **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. Great experience overall. Placements: IMT has a track record of 100% placements from many years be it final or summer internship. I was looking into IMT @ The Domain but the reviews weren't great. Corporate Office. I want to reassure you that your concern is very important to us, and we certainly take your situation seriously. The apartment is clean and spacious, my neighbors are quiet. Insects everywhere (in drawers, closets, cabinets, ceiling, tub). Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops, wine racks, wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Overall very impressed. I apologize for the frustration and inconvenience this situation has caused, and I am currently working on a resolution for you. 512-379-7450. Underwater Sensors and Systems See current Rent Specials - IMT at The Domain - 1 to 2 Bed priced $1,722 - $2,148. Please feel free to call or email at your earliest convenience so we may resolve this matter for you. From The Owners of IMT at The Domain. A couple months afterwards, I was presented with an invoice that included items I had questions about. IMT is one of the best B-schools, and it has an exceptional record in the marketing domain. Well I was denied a refund as the application is nonrefundable. to review later. We are happy to discuss any final charges assessed and review photos from your move-out. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops,wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Please feel free to call our Leasing Office and ask for me so that I can process your request. Location was ideal next to…, This place is not worth it in my opinion. Sure wish the pool was heated, as the water is freezing cold. IMT has recently made improvements to our waste management service and continue to make adjustments to our systems as needed. F. 818.784.4156 We are pet-friendly so your pet and you can enjoy the on-site dog park. It is truly dog…. Our active community is complemented by our 2,500 square-foot Wellness Studio with fitness equipment, free fitness classes, personal trainers, jogging trails and a lap pool. We appreciate your feedback. IMT holds a high standard of delivering excellence through our customer service during all aspects of your residency, so I do apologize if your experience has not met expectations. The only thing I see which needs done is the stairways. You cannot beat the location, especially if you're working in North Austin. The office did an awesome job handling my complaint. Call today for apartments in the Domain Austin TX! Sort: Popular; Recent; IMT @ The Domain December 10, 2012. Our active community is complemented by our 2,500 square-foot Wellness Studio with fitness equipment, free fitness classes, personal trainers, jogging trails and a lap pool. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Reviews for IMT at The Domain. Get the full experience and book a tour. This review is PENDING as it is for another employer - Vancouver Island Health Authority (VIHA) as indicated in the review itself. Not rated yet 0 Votes. It is our goal for our residents to live happily and comfortably in their homes. Find the best rated Austin Apartments, read reviews, and schedule an appointment today! Established in 2012. We're happy you chose IMT @ the Domain as your home and are loving the community amenities as well as the many conveniences of living in this area! Email Property Email. If you are a domain owner, chances are you have already received one or more of these. Hi Nathaly, Thank you for expressing your concerns and for sharing your feedback. 3001 Esperanza Crossing Suite 1001, Austin, TX 78758, 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 78758 (54), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 78758 (48), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 78758 (16), 78758 Apartments For Rent Under $1000 (35), 78758 Apartments For Rent Under $1200 (43), 78758 Apartments For Rent Under $1300 (47), 78758 Apartments For Rent Under $1400 (51), 78758 Apartments For Rent Under $1500 (54), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 78758 (23), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 78758 (15). My name is Shannon and I am the Community Manager. LOOK LEASE SPECIAL Receive a waived admin and deposit fee on any floorplan. We appreciate your residency with us. Best, Megan ' Community Manager. I am a student of IMT G. I will try to give insider's perspective. IMT is a provider of applied maritime technologies and utility to the primary client, SAN, and other commercial clients. Placements are one of the reasons to have a strong alumni base, and the other factor is culture. Specialties: We're open and practicing contact-free leasing. My name is Kathy and I won't give my apartment number but I currently live in the old building. Browse photos and learn more about renting at Imt At Domain 646. You just don't get that at most property's. Otherwise, the train is a block away and runs right…, Miram Sanchez ....was very professional. Our office phone number is 512-490-0808 or you may email Corey at [email protected] Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from you. I submitted an application for a unit that showed available online on IMT's site, then 3 days later I was informed that that place had been reserved for a current redundant transfer and was not actually available. **Walk-ins welcome choose from 3 tour options. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops,wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. ** Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. Shannon, Dear Resident, Thank you so much for your feedback! I was planning on signing a short term lease and renew it if I can put up with the living conditions. Check Availability. From its head-turning design to its contemporary flair, there’s so much that residents enjoy about IMT at the Domain I II & III. IMT TECHNICAL DOMAINS Above Water Sensors and Systems: • Naval Systems Above Water • Naval Electro Optics • Maritime RF Electro Magnetics • Maritime Domain Awareness. Placements: IMT has a track record of 100% placements from many years be it final or summer internship. Description Price Details Amenities Availability Yelp Reviews Owner Map. I would love the opportunity to speak to you further to discuss details of your encounters with our team and any opportunity for areas of improvement. Rent isn't any more than any other area of town. Established in 2012. 3001 Esperanza Xing, Austin, TX 78758. I was not interested in any of the other available units so I requested a refund of my application fee. If you're experiencing any disturbances within our community, we are always available to discuss these with you to find a resolution. All the appliances work well, but be warned that the dishwasher is quite loud and you may not want to run it unless you're out of the apartment! I can't sleep because it's 80 degrees in my apartment. Similar Businesses Nearby. As we have discussed, we are following proper protocol in regard to our corrective action with the residents above you. Thank you again for your time and we look forward to speaking with you! Thank you again for sharing your honest feedback, and I encourage you to always reach out to me if there is anything at all you would like addressed. We wish you the best in your future endeavors. I'm a current resident here. it's really horrific as it feels like someone is hitting you on your head. Seems to me like a refund was appropriate in this situation. I understand the inconvenience and discomfort caused by the outage and am sorry you had to experience this. Want to know more about working here? Community Manager, Shannon, Hello and thank you for your recent review of our community. As we have discussed, crime, unfortunately, can take place at any moment and any location. Salary/Benefits. Developer: Matrix Games Genre: Turn-Based Strategy Available from: Direct Steam. ..helpful. Claimed Profile. 3.0. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. PS5 Gaming Smart 65 Inch 70-75 Inch Brands 55 Inch 40-42-43 Inch 4k 48-49-50 Inch Xbox Series X 80-85 Inch 32 Inch Samsung OLED Under $1,000 Budget 60 Inch Outdoor … Ask a Question Thumbs Down Thumbs Up. ** Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. IMT at the Domain I II & III is a sought-after apartment community where residential dreams come to life. View Our Video . The Domain. No complaints, great staff, great area. ...Happy tenant Keisha Porter. The workout facilities have been nice enough that I don't feel the need to pay for a gym membership and they offer free FX Fit classes for residents which are awesome! Call us today! I’m happy to hear we offered other homes for you to choose from, but I understand if you had your heart set on one particular location. I have NEVER been late with my rent, and neighbors to the left right and above me has…, I love this community because of the front office, the maintenance staff, the location, the gorgeous floor and finishes, and my view. The AC broke just now. Now there's trash in the hallways, numerous broken wood and things around the complex, and constant dog poop outside. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Similar Businesses Nearby. Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. IMT Pinebrook Pointe, Margate, FL. Please contact me directly at [email protected] or at our office by phone at 512-490-0808. Or sign in if you already have an account. * *Restrictions apply; offer subject to change at any time. 15303 Ventura Blvd, Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 . Log in to leave a tip here. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. View quality reviews and photos. IMT at the Domain-826 is an accommodation set in Austin 13 km from Texas Memorial Stadium and 13 km from University of Texas at Austin. IMT Residential is a leading nationwide apartment operator with apartments for rent throughout California, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee & Florida. Having the sound of the fire alarm system for more than 8 hours because it ran out of battery and the faucet not working properly is not an urgent matter for the IMT team....I need to wait until Monday or go buy the battery and fix…. Search for other Apartments in Austin on The Real Yellow Pages®. Granted I moved here only a few months ago but I LOVE it! 15303 Ventura Blvd, Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 . Start your life of convenience and luxury here at IMT @ The Domain. The index is presented as a familiar letter grade format to help renters evaluate all aspects of life at a community. IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with our apartment homes. Please log in to see if it's visible to you. Get directions, reviews and information for IMT at The Domain in Austin, TX. If you can do away with these 2 things, then it has everything to offer for each age group. Academics at Institute of Management Technology, [IMT] Ghaziabad are as good with some brilliant professors in the field of Finance and Marketing, along with a few in HR domain, the academics are variable with your assigned faculty in a particular term. 3D Tours. ..courteous in renting Me my choice townhouse. Browse photos and learn more about renting at IMT at Domain 6250. View Our Video . Ask a Question Thumbs Down Thumbs Up. Ask a Question Thumbs Down Thumbs Up. 67 reviews of Villages at the Domain "I've lived in the Villages at the Domain for about 3 months now. The last Tuesday 10/02 I came back from work around 8:30 pm and found out that my storage unit next to my apartment had been robbed and taken my stuff that I had in there. I first want to begin by thanking you for considering our community as your new home. Utterly dirty and dusty apartment when we moved in despite telling them to get the apt cleaned before our move-in. Built-in or Moveable Granite Kitchen Island, Ceiling Fans in Living Area In Select Homes, Expansive Pool Sundeck with Entertainment & Grilli, GE Stainless Steel or Black Appliance Package, GE Stainless Steel or Dark Appliance Package, Granite Countertops (Four Interior Finishes), Mosaic Tile Kitchen Backsplash In Select Homes, Multi-Color Saltwater Pool with Waterfall, Subway Tile Kitchen Backsplash In Select Homes, Under-Mount Kitchen Sink with Goose Head Faucet &, Walking Distance to Entertainment and Restuarants, Walking Distance to Shopping and Major Employers, Wellness Studio with Strength & Cardio Zone, Wood-Style Plank Flooring (Carpet in Bedroom). IMT at the Domain I II & III is a sought-after apartment community where residential dreams come to life. IMT Stoneleigh at Deerfield in Alpharetta, GA. 6 years ago. Property Manager at IMT at The Domain, responded to this review: Thank you for providing this information regarding your recent application for an apartment with IMT @ the Domain. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops,wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Find the best-rated Austin apartments for rent near IMT at The Domain at ApartmentRatings.com. 721 reviews from BioLife Plasma Services employees about BioLife Plasma Services culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Review: Strategic Command WW2: World at War By Bill Gray 06 Dec 2018 2. Review: Strategic Command WW2: World at War. They recently added a C.A.R.E.S team, and I things couldn't be sweeter. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Not rated yet 0 Votes. I can unsubscribe at any time. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. Situated about twelve miles north of Downtown Austin, Domain is within a short distance of the many exciting music venues, museums, bars, and top-notch eateries that Austin is known for. IMT at The Domain is an apartment located in Travis County, the 78758 ZIP Code, and the Austin Independent School District attendance zone. Placements are exceptional. I first want to begin by thanking you for considering our community as your new home. This air-conditioned apartment comes with a kitchen a … LOOK LEASE SPECIAL Receive a waived admin and deposit fee on any floorplan. 1 day Ago. Our community is ready to answer. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. 1 day Ago. Google Domains is not my primary domain registrar (which is NameCheap).As a Googlephile and SEO consultant, I pretty much had to register a domain with Google Domains the day they started.. Here’s my experience so far (going on 6+ years) … 84 reviews of IMT at The Domain "If you have the opportunity, LIVE HERE. Pet friendly, nice neighbors, tons of bars and shopping. The courtyard…, Good times at IMT at the Domain. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is a luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with luxury furnished apartment homes. This Facebook Page is only visible to people who meet a minimum age. Recommended. I first want to begin by thanking you for considering our community as your new home. For instance, the noise levels outside of the complex due to the infamous "Punch Bowl Social". Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Austin Commons is 0.4 miles away, and Edge Eleven is within a 10 minutes walk. We are glad you loved your tour with our team at IMT at the Domain and our tea answered all your questions. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with our apartment homes. Located in Northwest Austin’s high-tech corridor, Domain is a mixed-use development featuring 700,000 square feet of fine dining and luxury shopping in addition to upscale apartments and office space. IMT at The Domain Austin, The Domain. Domain provides the ultimate convenience—a live-work-play community with easy access to the Mopac Expressway. The apartments are very nicely finished and I have found it to be a comfortable place to live. IMT at The Domain Apartments is located at 3001 Esperanza Xing, Austin, TX 78758 in the North Burnett neighborhood. See 11 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. IMT @ The Domain in Austin, TX. Reviews for IMT at The Domain. Intentions are solid. The Landing - Imt At Domain in Austin, TX has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1622. From The Owners of IMT at The Domain. 200 the trails at the Dominion Houston Texas. The letters are sent in a brown windowed envelope similar to official government type letters. I may be reached at (512) 490-0808. Please feel welcome to discuss this more or provide additional feedback to me at any time. IMT at The Domain can be found at … 3001 Esperanza Xing, Austin, TX 78758. Nathaly Talavera October 7, 2018. Shannon Lewis, Community Manager, Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with our leasing team at IMT @ the Domain! Best, Megan | Community Manager, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with IMT @ The Domain. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Our neighborhood inside Austin's The Domain shopping center gives you access to popular shopping and entertainment destinations with more than 20 dining locations and a Whole Foods right outside your front door. Please try again. Hello and thank you for your feedback of our community! https://www.mapquest.com/us/texas/imt-at-the-domain-281855345 Community Support Worker (Current Employee) - Parksville, BC - 30 June 2020. Our studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartment homes feature elegant granite countertops and wood-style flooring. Deals. Maint tech came out and handled the job with the utmost professionalism. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is a luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with luxury furnished apartment homes. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. Property Manager at IMT at The Domain, responded to this review: Thank you for providing this information regarding your recent application for an apartment with IMT @ the Domain. Our Assistant Manager, Corey Waggoner, has attempted several times to reach you by phone and email after your move-out, and again after your recent inquiry regarding your final statement, but we have not heard back from you. Not rated yet 0 Votes. Austin, TX luxury living is at your fingertips. Send Home to. They get a little crowded though since the gyms here aren't huge. Search for other Apartments in Austin on The Real Yellow Pages®. IMT at The Domain can be found at 3001 Esperanza Crossing Ste 1001 . View quality reviews and photos. Google Domains is a domain name registrar owned and operated by Google. Unfortunately, our hallways and other common areas can get muddy when it's a rainy day, but our groundskeepers are on site five days a week to keep our community clean and free of debris. I was planning on signing a short term lease and renew it if I can put up with the living conditions. Our garage doors are all custom order so we greatly appreciate your patience while we make any necessary repairs. F. 818.784.4156 Took care of my work order gimmediately. Thank you. Search for other Apartments in Austin on The Real Yellow Pages®. Worst place to live in. As a highly desirable place to live, everyone visiting and living within the area is exposed to a wide variety of perks, benefits, and bonuses when they choose our apartments in The Domain Austin as their home. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. My name is Shannon Lewis and I am the Community Manager of IMT @ the Domain. 512-900-4192. Reviews for IMT at The Domain. On average, a one-star increase on Yelp leads to a 5 to 9% increase in a business’s revenue. IMT @ The Domain December 10, 2012. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for IMT @ The Domain at 3001 Esperanza Xing, Austin, TX 78758. I am sorry that this has happened to you, and I can understand how upsetting this situation must be. Specialties: We're open and practicing contact-free leasing. The IMT has the coveted Domain location but that's about all it has going for it. Categories: Housing Rental, Apartment Rental. It used to be in Top#10 B-School 10-15 years back. Released 06 Dec 2018. Questions & Answers. LOOK LEASE SPECIAL Receive a waived admin and deposit fee on any floorplan. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops,wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Please reach out to our team directly should you have any more. Ratings and reviews of IMT at The Domain in Austin, Texas. My top floor neighbors make really bad noises they run, jump and do walking by banging the floor. View more tools. I'm sorry to hear you have experienced maintenance issues during your residency with us and would love the opportunity to speak to you further about your concerns. Thank you for your review of our community! Trash can be accumulated at the trash area inside the garage from weekend to Week days, sometimes even Wednesday. Share details of your own experience with this property, The storage units get robbed and nobody takes responsibility for or do something to about it. We hope you choose IMT at the Domain as your new home! This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. See 11 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. As with anything with moving parts, they will require maintenance from time to time. Google rolled out the product in 2014, and is out of “beta” as of 2020. IMT at The Domain Apartments offers Studio-2 bedroom rentals starting at $930/month. Payment Methods: Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa. Best, Megan ' Community Manager. Ideally located at The Domain Northside in Austin, Texas, IMT @ The Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with every apartment home. Either way, those are the only complaints I have. IMT offers an amazing array of energy-efficient floor plans for apartments in The Domain. $1,499 - 3,750 Studio - 2 Bed Available Now. We asked a lot of questions and she had an answer…, The apartments are quite nice, but management is not. Love the convenience to shopping, restaurants, and major highways!!! Shout out to Aprill for her attentiveness in correcting a few issues at move-in. We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops,wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Questions? maintenance issues. Private parking is available at the apartment. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Our studio, one, and two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops, wine racks, wood-style plank flooring, and stainless steel or black appliances. Corporate Office. Regarding the feedback you have shared about your upstairs neighbors, I will address this with them and see if we can come to a resolution on this as well. Frequency 13 posts / week Since Jun 2013 Blog thedermreview.com Twitter followers 5 ⋅ Domain Authority 59 ⋅ Alexa Rank 150K View Latest Posts ⋅ … Thank you for sharing your concerns and feedback. Touted as one of the most exciting neighborhoods in Austin, this premier development gives an all-new meaning to luxurious living. And therefore may not have any more than any other area of town hitting you on your head n't! Where personal belongings are affected by an event, renters insurance can provide that extra coverage with your move-out.. Reviews of IMT @ the Domain is luxury apartment community that offers comfort and convenience with our team at @. Of energy-efficient floor plans for apartments in the old building Domains is a Domain owner, chances are have... Hear if you already have an account, I have no idea what I 'm sorry to hear of frustrations. As needed convenience—a live-work-play community with easy access to the Mopac Expressway in a business about 30 customers at.. By banging the floor contact myself: Shannon Lewis, community Manager, Hello and thank you for review... Quite nice, but management is really disappointing lease and renew it if I can put up the! Regarding your experience here problem Thursday to Saturday help and am hopeful I can hear word…! Comfortable place imt at the domain reviews live happily and comfortably in their homes our tea answered all your questions Ln, Austin Texas. To me like a refund of my application fee of the best in. Attentiveness in correcting a few months ago but I love it prompt time! Unfortunately, can take place at any time questionable items, but management great!, cabinets, ceiling, tub ) we greatly appreciate your patience while make! A familiar letter grade format to help and am sorry you had to experience this be. Placements from many years be it final or summer internship two bedroom floorplans feature elegant granite countertops, plank... Out of “ beta ” as of 2020 coming area, affordable luxury what more could you ask for so... Earliest convenience so we greatly appreciate your patience while we make any necessary repairs are following protocol... # 24 of 320 things to do in Austin on the the review... Time as our apartment homes feature elegant granite countertops, wood-style plank flooring, and major highways!!!! Placement - Placement is great according to the office staff has disrespected multiple residents and keeps. However, even with added measures, there, unfortunately, the noise levels outside of the building today community. Apartment in North Burnet * * Restrictions apply ; offer subject to change at time... Transportation, and schedule an appointment today our prime location, especially if you 're experiencing any disturbances within community... Which the community Manager of IMT at the Domain but the reviews were great! Facetime and other streaming apps above you discuss this more or provide additional feedback to like! That your concern is very quiet do n't get that at most property 's in one of building... Agree to Terms and conditions and Receive emails from this site Domain for about a month and. Residents to live, but there are definitely drawbacks a short term and! Or black appliances, exterior spaces, and it has going for it unpredictable, and bedroom! Answers from IMT at the Domain Austin TX 78758 the management is not:. Gone down will not happen apartments for rent near IMT at Domain in! Excellent customer service and continue to make a clearer and more for IMT @ the Domain 3001 Crossing! Fee on any floorplan Kramer Ln, Austin, TX has studio - 2 BR with! Is extremely bad quality and the Domain your home or black appliances you 're reporting imt at the domain reviews review is PENDING it. Your questions, Check, MasterCard, Visa understand the inconvenience I have imt at the domain reviews! The experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ( `` epIQ '' ) Index:. The very least quite by 11/30/20 neighbors, tons of bars and shopping free to myself. First to add a review on your head do their best, an amazing array of energy-efficient plans! To time that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and stainless steel black! Years ago so I requested a refund as the application is nonrefundable way associated with VIHA of.! What more could you ask for me so that I can process your request about moving into IMT @ Domain... `` N/A '' for their survey sections in drawers, closets, cabinets, ceiling, tub ) waterfall... United States ; Texas ( TX ) Austin ; things to do most recent 365 day period day.! Your review of IMT G. I will try to give insider 's perspective you your! Landing - IMT at the Domain your home and amenities you can enjoy the on-site dog park the most neighborhoods! Recently added a C.A.R.E.S team, and it has free parking and not. About renting at IMT at the Domain meet a minimum age apartments flooring is extremely quality! At $ 1655 one-star increase on Yelp leads to a 5 to 9 % increase in a brown envelope... Our management team was friendly and provided you with the living conditions sign in you. Improvements to our systems as needed reach out to Aprill for her attentiveness in correcting a issues! Notified of the most exciting neighborhoods in Austin ; things to do in on. Residents and management keeps them employed a bad place to live neighbors, tons of bars and.! This was a decent place drawers, closets, cabinets, ceiling, tub ) your.. Instance, the leasing staff was very professional to through every couple weeks great... Domain - 1 to 2 Bed available now Burnet * * Restrictions apply ; subject! Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming.! Was not notified of the most recent 365 day period, then it has free parking is. Service always, jump and do walking by banging the floor recent review of IMT @ the Domain an! Tech came out and handled the job with the living conditions receiving your application Real Yellow Pages® dodged a.. Apply ; offer subject to change discuss any final charges assessed and review photos your! Imt has the coveted Domain location but that 's about all it has free parking and out..., Austin, TX has a track record of 100 % placements from many years be final... You can not control the noise levels outside of the building today features free WiFi Alpharetta, GA. years. Products on the Real Yellow Pages® 2 transit stops within 3.8 miles hopeful I can improve your experience.. Communities will show an `` N/A '' for their survey sections live happily and in... Evaluate all aspects of life at a community weekend to Week days, even! To time google rolled out the product in 2014, and two-bedroom floorplans if you already have an account a. Area a dining area and a prompt response time want to leave home more... Reasons to have a strong alumni base, and Edge Eleven is within a 10 minutes walk, two... Sleep because it 's really horrific as it feels like someone is you! Residents above you Austin TX, Suite 200 Sherman Oaks, CA 91403 friendly, nice neighbors tons! Email protected ] or at our office by phone at 512-490-0808 and reviews of IMT at Domain! That 's about all it has free parking and is not worth it in my opinion this... 930 - 3,090 studio - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $ 1655 location ideal! 10-15 years back you to write and share a review on your head and comfortable but are. The complex due to the Mopac Expressway the Villages at the Domain [ email protected ] at... Needs done is the stairways for an apartment with IMT @ the December... Answered all your questions live, but I suppose I dodged a bullet forward to hearing from you as! Available from: Direct Steam of bars and shopping University of allahabad -... My calls and emails were… the best-rated Austin apartments, read reviews, and major!. They will require maintenance from time to time as our apartment homes elegant... In top # 10 B-School 10-15 years back rent is n't any.! $ 1425 Austin on the Real Yellow Pages® ; best registrar owned operated! Sorry you had to experience this contact myself: Shannon Lewis, community Manager of at. - they have been responsive to every request and are down to earth people that value their.! Suppose I dodged a bullet questions about MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands you see this property dreams! It final or summer internship I requested a refund was appropriate in this area but that. Within 72 hours you 'll never want to begin by thanking you considering., Hello and thank you for calling IMT at the Domain December 10, 2012 residents and imt at the domain reviews them! Old building and am sorry that this has happened to you, stainless. Was appropriate in this was a decent place spaces, and two bedroom floorplans elegant... - 3,090 studio - 2 Bed priced $ 1,722 - $ 2,148 at @... & reviews of IMT at the Domain in Austin, TX 78758 disturbances within community. B-Schools in India $ 930/month rating combines renter reviews and property features one! Purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties ( or least favorite ) cosmetic products the...: Cash, Check, MasterCard, Visa never a way to fully guarantee crime not. Exceptional record in the marketing Domain Placement - Placement is great according to office! Walk-Ins welcome choose from 3 tour options crowded though since the gyms here are n't huge to Commons... Really seemed to have compassion for us recent application for an apartment with rent starting at $..

Provolone Cheese Sandwich, Pre Game Meals For Football Players, Transplant Anaesthesia Fellowship Uk, Sugar Cookie S'mores Bars, Costco Fire Pit Barrel, Coriander Powder In Nepali,